Ascout and Stoopy are getting down early for the Holidays
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Ascout and Stoopy are getting down early for the Holidays Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:40 am
    ----

Twisted Evil

If your brave enough you can see their whole dance routine here

www.elfyourself.com/?id=9605500272

Der Baron

#2: Re: Ascout and Stoopy are getting down early for the Holidays Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:04 am
    ----
LMAO!

#3: Re: Ascout and Stoopy are getting down early for the Holidays Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:11 am
    ----
Oh for the love of all things sacred - Some things deserve to remain behind closed doors!! Herr Kiefer seems to have a lot of incriminating photos lately Mr. Green

LMFAO! - Great find there Herr Kiefer

#4: Re: Ascout and Stoopy are getting down early for the Holiday Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:22 am
    ----
I tried to tell Stoopy that I thought maybe Wild Turkey, absinthe and peyote buttons were maybe a wee bit too much in one lot of egg nog...but did he listen? .............Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................. Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: Ascout and Stoopy are getting down early for the Holidays Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:11 pm
    ----
OK I finally fixed some weird problem with my Flash player so I could see it......ROFLMAO, Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Ascout looks like a natural!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And bud, that's a completely safe combination, trust me! It was the mushroomie pizza that you just had to have, that drove us over the edge!!!

Mr. Green

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum