I'm back .....................
-> Officer's Club

#1: I'm back ..................... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:02 pm
    ----
Just to let ya fella's know that I'm back from a forced holiday in the hospital.

all's well and the bugs lost the battle

fled
Cool

#2: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:10 pm
    ----
Welcome Back Fled and congratulations on 'smakin' those bugs around... Smile

#3: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:11 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Just to let ya fella's know that I'm back from a forced holiday in the hospital.

all's well and the bugs lost the battle

fled
Cool

Good news, and I've told you about consorting with sheep, they carry some nasty diseases. Bushy has built up a tolerance, but you're what we call "immunologically naïve". Wink

#4: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:23 pm
    ----
Demm flying skwirrells will do anything for a lay down!

#5: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:40 pm
    ----
Smile

#6: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:37 pm
    ----
Good news indeed!

#7: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:28 pm
    ----
Well, that's good news, I'm happy to hear you are back and well!

Gunter

#8: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:42 pm
    ----
You need to keep up your beer intake to help fight those nasty critters. Is there vitamin C in beer? Shocked Awe who cares!

#9: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm
    ----

#10: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:33 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

Good news, and I've told you about consorting with sheep, they carry some nasty diseases. Bushy has built up a tolerance, but you're what we call "immunologically naïve". Wink

LMAO!

#11: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:28 pm
    ----
Hey Fled glad to hear you shot em down matey

#12: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:18 am
    ----
Fled Dude!!!! Sorry to hear you were sick, buddy!!!! But them bugs never stood a chance!!!

#13: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:08 pm
    ----
Good news Mr Fled - take your time to recover and with the december-festivities in Holland.....mind the calories. Wink

#14: Re: I'm back ..................... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:00 pm
    ----
Thank you all for the good wishes, I'll try to stay away from the "turkey" and other body expanding goodies Laughing Wink

fled
Smile

-> Officer's Club