Looking for M247 photos
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Looking for M247 photos Author: mrkhan PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 pm
    ----
Greetings board, i've been lurking here for a while and it is a fantastic source of reference photos for my armor modeling. My next project is a Sgt York, but i've been stalled somewhat by a lack of good photos. I've pretty much collected all available hi-res images on the web, and i'm hoping that someone here might have something to share. And yes, i did search here first. The interior would be a huge bonus. There is absolutely no info on the web. Thanks in advance!

#2: Re: Looking for M247 photos Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:03 am
    ----
mrkhan,

I have quite a few pictures from the example in Jamestown TN, but only exterior. I am working on interior access but that may take a little while with my current schedule. PM me if you'd like them. There are many close ups of the exterior details. BTW, this particular one is to a limited degree operational.

Joe D

#3: Re: Looking for M247 photos Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:10 am
    ----
Joe,
I'd think quite a few of us would like to see those as you get 'em. I know I would. Wink

D.

-> AFV News Discussion Board