This Year's Miss America
-> Officer's Club

#1: This Year's Miss America Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:13 am
    ----

She's got my Vote!

And Shades... I SAW HER FIRST! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:51 pm
    ----
"...premature fixed-wing strikes scattering her high-value targets."...ROFL...

Shades, you may want to pay attention to the 'premature' wording ...

#3: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
"...premature fixed-wing strikes scattering her high-value targets."...ROFL...

Shades, you may want to pay attention to the 'premature' wording ...

Yeah !! she may shoot yer tail off at first sight ! Laughing rotflmao Laughing

#4: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
I'll be her Dawg... hell i'll even cry for her if she tickles me belly Wink

#5: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:13 pm
    ----
Now look!
1) I'm not afraid to cry.
2) I like her puppies.
3) She's a woman, therefore; I saw her first! Let's keep it real guys.

Razz Cool

#6: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:28 pm
    ----
I'm bettin' she can get a red squirrel silhouette painted on the tail of her aircraft just as efficiently as I did on my bf-109 with that gun. I'd keep my head..and butt...down, tree rat. Wink

#7: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
    ----
I saw that picture first back in 2000 in a Cetury of Flight magazine. It said she was the gunner on an HH-60 Pave Hawk. But thats not the point, the gun is huge compared to her!

#8: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:27 am
    ----
Hey rodent, that gun will spit out enough lead to make you vanish. The tracers are usually every 10 rounds, and in that weapon, the tracer fire looks like a laser beam. I wouldn't want to be down range when one of those cut loose. I've seen a video of one on a Military website, shooting at some old cars, and the tracers set them on fire from the volumn.

#9: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:41 am
    ----
She likes big guns Evil or Very Mad .....You can see where this is going.

#10: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:40 am
    ----
Moser, I'm already there!

BTW...that is definatly not me...

#11: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:16 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Bet that G string hurts

Piney

#12: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:13 am
    ----
Hey Piney, what do you think caused all those bulges? It's got to be pressure build up from that tight g-string. If he takes it off, he looks like a piece of spagetti. Just stay away from him with a pin, needle or something sharp or pointed, he might pop.

#13: Re: This Year's Miss America Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:04 pm
    ----
It's a suit...
He just has to pull it up over he shoulders to complete the effect.

LOL

-> Officer's Club