I just dropped by to visit Ascout
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:44 am
    ----

der baron

#2: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:11 pm
    ----
Thanks for dropping by. Ordinarily, we would forcibly detain you and compel you to pay for the damage to our hangar, but that shouldn't be necessary since I think you're going to find it difficult to take off again with those two feet of your main rotor blades missing where they struck the corner there...and the vibration should be awful. We can fix that for you...the markup should more than cover the cost of repair to our hangar. You can work off the time cleaning up sau scats in the yard there while you wait for repairs. All those girls have whips and are very good shots with their Walthers, if you get my drift.... Twisted Evil

#3: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:25 pm
    ----
Der Baron has not landed. He is hovering at a slight altitude so as not to lose his rotor, doubtless your vision has been obscured by overindulgence with the recent approval of sales of Absinthe in the US Smile

#4: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:39 pm
    ----
Your painting classes seem to be paying off, we want closeups...

#5: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:09 pm
    ----
more like this

Der Baron

PS the fuselage reads
Death to Shoobies
before your blurred vision thinks I am attacking Stoopy Smile

#6: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:51 pm
    ----
What's on the tail and what's a "Shoobie"? Shocked

#7: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:31 pm
    ----
The tail boom reads "Piney Power" in blue. "Shoobies" are the lowest form of life on earth. They are visitors to certain resort areas from out of state who appear like a plague of locusts during the summer season. their only legitimate reason for existence is so that the long suffering locals can extract large amounts of money from them for three months. The name originates when, in the days when the train was the usual method of travel, they would pack their little lunches in a shoe box. It is NOT a compliment Smile

Der Baron

#8: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:47 am
    ----
SSSSSSSSSSSssuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee .........we'll spend our dough elswhere next season Thanks

#9: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:36 pm
    ----
Shoobies?Hmmm in Banff ALT. we use to call em Gorbies and Roger that on the not a compliment part

#10: Re: I just dropped by to visit Ascout Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:15 pm
    ----
In (old) surf lingo the touristas who come to the beach and pretend to be surferz and watermin for a day are called "hodads". Smile

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum