Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:28 pm
    ----
Shocked

Laughing ROTFLMAO Laughing

#32: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:07 pm
    ----
Dang, fellas, give a heads up when you post something like that! Laughing Here is a picture of me (In the middle) with my Dad, on my left, and his twin brother on my right, both ex-Marines. As you can see I am big, but not that freaking big!

#33: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:11 am
    ----
lol @ kit & Tank (both scary pic's)

#34: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:27 am
    ----
Hi Tanklord! Hi Folks!

- Tanklord

Here is a picture of me (In the middle) with my Dad, on my left, and his twin brother on my right, both ex-Marines.

ex? Do they know you call them ex-M?

Just for the record, there is NO SUCH THING as an ex-Marine! Once one is brain washed, it's for life!

1964-1968, MOS 6741. E-1 to E-5 with 16 months time in grade thanks to the Vietnam War.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#35: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:24 am
    ----
Roy, I say that just to get the fight started. Told them I joined the Army so that they would have adult leadership when I got home. I am very proud of their service. Dad was in at the end in Korea. Spent another 15 months on the DMZ, never knowing if it would go hot again.

#36: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:07 pm
    ----
Hi Tanklord! Hi Folks!

- Tanklord

Roy, I say that just to get the fight started. Told them I joined the Army so that they would have adult leadership when I got home.

Now that I understand you plan of attack I know what you are doing.

Carry on ~S~,
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#37: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:10 pm
    ----
Yikes... are Tank and Jel twins or possibly close cousins?

#38: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:39 pm
    ----
merry christmas all and happy new years.

#39: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:39 pm
    ----
Arrrrrrrr ya dang tree rat!!!! Happy new year y'all ~S~

#40: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:23 pm
    ----
You too bro'!
and slap Wax a couple a times as well for me will ya?
¤§¤

-> Officer's Club