New Panel for the Maule
-> FS2004

#1: New Panel for the Maule Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:39 pm
    ----
Hi,
I downloaded the panel with the Bendix stack and found that from now on I only have a VC, the 2D-cockpit is black. Did I do something wrong or is that normal? Sad

Regards

#2: Re: New Panel for the Maule Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:54 pm
    ----
Hmm...let me look into that Gunter.. Wink

#3: Re: New Panel for the Maule Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:46 pm
    ----
Ok Gunter, I've found the problem with the updated config files. Wink

The original read me isn't clear enough on how to install the panel config files, so I'll try and clear it up here.

The Maul has a file folder that references the panel in "Aircraft/Maule M7-260 panels" in the main FS9/Aircraft folder. Inside that folder are two other folders called "panel.1" and "panel.2".

Inside each one of those folders is the 'config' that needs replaced. Backup those original config files first (I rename them .ORG) and put in the new config files.

What I suspect happened, and by the way, this is the way the original read me could be understood, is to simply rename the original file folders and drop in the files with the same names.

A second way would be to rename the original folders then drop in the new folders. Then, copy and paste all files from the originals except the config file into both the .1 and .2 folders.

Either way will work and that should solve your issue. Smile

#4: Re: New Panel for the Maule Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:51 pm
    ----
Thanks for your help, Bushy. I checked and I had it right, tried it again and got only one small improvement: now the instruments are visible and everything else ist black..

I'll reinstall the Maule completly and then try it again.

Thanks again and a Happy New Year

Gunter

Edit: Dutchman sent me his complete version, everything running again as it should.

-> FS2004