How to Marshal Jets
-> Officer's Club

#1: How to Marshal Jets Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:00 am
    ----
nl.youtube.com/watch?v=z3f0YbQDxp0
Wink

#2: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:16 am
    ----
Shocked which is why the empire faded into the sunset

PIney

#3: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:31 am
    ----
- piney
which is why the empire faded into the sunset

Faded?...LOL

The trouble is the rest of the world just don't understand us Brits.

Y'all think irony is something you do to your clothes.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#4: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:51 am
    ----
That is kind of embarrassing to watch.
But then, the R.A.F. do use pilots who can drive.

AND.., I noticed that video starts by saying "This is how normal people do it" but then the following clip is of the Americans! Could this be an oxymoron. Twisted Evil

Mr. Green

#5: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:18 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO... Great stuff and yep, that's the way it should be done!

Of course, you have to understand I've been 'written up' more than once for 'not adhering to the standards of the superiors'... lol

#6: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:04 pm
    ----
Those Magnificent Bastards! Gotta love EM with a sense of humor!

#7: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:55 am
    ----
Did the marshalling thing many,many times. Never like that though. I could only imagine the ass chewin I would have gotten had I even tried that. Course things were a lot different back in 68... Cool

#8: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:05 am
    ----
I want him as my personal plane marshaller. I loved it. He is great, and that is how it should be done in my oppinion. Twisted Evil

#9: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:13 am
    ----
Is there some trick to seeing this vid? I cant seem to view it from the above link

And being an old flightline troop it sounds like I NEED to see it

#10: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:33 am
    ----
nl.youtube.com/watch?v=clx0jTPnULw try this

#11: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:56 pm
    ----
Thanks. That one worked. But the U.S. didn't bring their 'A' Team where was that other marshalling video we saw a couple months ago.

#12: Re: How to Marshal Jets Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:10 pm
    ----
Bump... couldn't resist this is a must see Mr. Green

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=leacw8H8Lrk

Think original link broken now

-> Officer's Club