just what Ascout needs
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: just what Ascout needs Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:30 am
    ----
Finally, a way for Ascout to carry enough special reserve in his 109 Laughing

Der Baron

#2: Re: just what Ascout needs Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm
    ----
AH ! a "Zwilling"

Cool

#3: Re: just what Ascout needs Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:29 pm
    ----
This is trickier than you might think....it's tough to maintain CG when you're draining the beer tank faster than the fuel tanks and you have to keep pumping gas back and forth to maintain some kind of trim.

I'm thinking of having the pilot relief tube refill a collapsible bladder to maintain a stable weight instead of just dumping overboard so solve this problem, and we can use the nitrates for Fr8ycat's uhhh...."hydroponics" garden.

#4: Re: just what Ascout needs Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:39 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
I'm thinking of having the pilot relief tube refill a collapsible bladder to maintain a stable weight instead of just dumping overboard so solve this problem, and we can use the nitrates for Fr8ycat's uhhh...."hydroponics" garden.

Could be just the "nutrients" my green, leafy.............HOPS could use. Thinking of going strictly organic with the new home brewing system. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum