New walkaround of SU-100 SPG
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New walkaround of SU-100 SPG Author: panzermehaniker PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 am
    ----
Soviet SPG SU-100, postwar construction, Moscow

This photoalbum shows a self-propelled gun SU-100, postwar construction, on display in Moscow, in the Storogino area, on Marshal Katukov Street.

Regards! Pavel.

#2: Re: New walkaround of SU-100 SPG Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:15 am
    ----
Nice gallery...
How do you recognize post-war constructions?

Pierre-Olivier

#3: Re: New walkaround of SU-100 SPG Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

Thank You Pavel!

Great set of walk around photos. Modellers of the SU-100 should find them very helpful.

I have the same question Pierre has. Without the storage box on the right front side, how do we tell that is a post war vehicle?

Sgt, Scouts out!

#4: Re: New walkaround of SU-100 SPG Author: panzermehaniker PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:44 pm
    ----
Hello !

This vehicle has a post-war serial number.

#5: Re: New walkaround of SU-100 SPG Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:53 pm
    ----
Hello,

I'm going to the Saumur Tank Museum in April and I would like to see if their SU-100M is an after-war tank. Could you please give us indications to detect an after-war serial number on an SU-100 please?

Thanks

P-O

-> AFV News Discussion Board