Hello all
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hello all Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 am
    ----
I came by this site the other day and saw a few things that interested me so I thought I'd join. I do have a couple of questions, are your sunday flights and hops done in FS9 or X or both?

#2: Re: Hello all Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 am
    ----
Greetings Rixster, name's Stoopy, put 'er there, and the first beer's on me......

The answer is...both, or either......since the servers we have use FSHost and there is an FSHost client for both FS9 and FSX. It all becomes completely invisible to the users as to who's flying what, unless there's a slight difference in elevation at the same airports in FS9 and FSX....from my FSX vantage point I've seen FS9 user's planes sitting 2 feet above the ground at the destination airport, for instance. Not a biggie, and otherwise perfectly compatible.

We have a 'sticky' post in the FSX forum about the FSHost Client for FSX multiplayer. IF you have other questions please feel free to shout and this is a great group of poeple here.

#3: Re: Hello all Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 pm
    ----
-S-

Howdy Rixster and welcome to CC..there is something for everyone here into flying, gaming and existentialistic philosophy. As Stoopy said..a great group of people. Some, myself excluded, have a twisted sense of humor as well...lol..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:59 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
there is something for everyone here
even skwirrells!

#5: Re: Hello all Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:25 pm
    ----
Hi Rixter,

Welcome to Com-Central

- Shades
even skwirrells!

As you can see we also have a local jester to amuse the troops, you may use him as you please Wink

fled
Cool

#6: Re: Hello all Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:03 pm
    ----
Hi Rixster,

I'm Normal.

#7: Re: Hello all Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 pm
    ----
- Kitform
Hi Rixster,

I'm Normal.

ROFL Kit...

Welcome to CC Rixster!! We sincerely hope you stay here is a long and happy one.

#8: Re: Hello all Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 pm
    ----
thanks for the warm welcome all, I do appreciate it. Look forward to getting to know all of you, even the skwirrel. I'm probably going to regret that statement at some point from the looks of this crowd.

#9: Re: Hello all Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:07 pm
    ----
-S-

What Kitform was trying to tell you is that he is " normal " when he is in " mens " clothes ..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#10: Re: Hello all Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:02 pm
    ----
yeah ummm, probably best not too ask any more question in that general direction then

I've been scouring the forums and I was just wondering what's lock behind the door at Ms. Kitty's place? Secret club I take it?

#11: Re: Hello all Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:06 pm
    ----
- Rixster
what's lock behind the door at Ms. Kitty's place? Secret club I take it?

Usually Bushy and his 'girlfriends'

You want in ????? Twisted Evil

Just sign this disclaimer first...

The beers are on Rixster for the next month, he's to provide the girls, (sheep for Bush), nuts for the skwirrel, shotgun for the skwirrel and Fled likes a drink of blood now and then, (from the neck).
The pigs need strawberries and mud. They have their own beer stash that they won't share.

Or

Just put a request in...

To hell with it, you ask too many questions, we need a new face, your in.
See what curiosity gets you...You'll be sorry, too late now though.

Now step up to the bar Smile

#12: Re: Hello all Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:23 pm
    ----
you poeple are quick around here. beers on me, line em up & see u there

#13: Re: Hello all Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am
    ----
Shocked Hi there Rixster an welcome! so free Beer ya say? Ill be there Mr. Green

#14: Re: Hello all Author: Rixster PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:12 pm
    ----
if you're drinking em, I'm buying em sweets Wink you are old enough aren't you? Probably should have asked that first.

#15: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:59 am
    ----
Ahhhhhh reminds me of the time a certain ape C.O. spent days being "very nice" to a friendly young lady in CFS1.
Everyone else already knew how old she was but we let him carry on.
*snicker*
Boy, was he embarrassed when he found out she was just a kid!

Obviously everyone sympathised and immediately forgot all about the incident promising never to breathe another word about it.

......LOL!

-> Officer's Club