Badges of secrecy....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Badges of secrecy.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:51 pm
    ----
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.... Wink

#2: Re: Badges of secrecy.... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:19 pm
    ----
He really needs to get out more...On this planet at least.
Mr. Green

#3: Re: Badges of secrecy.... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:20 pm
    ----
I wonder if he realizes how easy it is to make 'unofficial patches' even well made embroidered ones

#4: Re: Badges of secrecy.... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:08 pm
    ----
-S-

I think this guy is off on a tangent, this " may " be closer to what he is looking for..

www.psychicwarrior.com/

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_magic

INFILTRATION...Governmen + banks + media + military + everything + " 9/11 + sacrificing thousands of people " + consecrating the alter + relax, we have already taken the house + someone swiped his magic + invoking gods to attack them + we used him to invoke women + they are " sacrificing children in there" + we want to kill god and take over Heaven + we want your women, your power and to be worship like gods + " first term human fetus + developmental inhibiter = fake aliens" + fake ant-christ + if they find out we are all cells in a world sized body, they wont worship us any more + paranormal slavery + I dont remember attacking you when I was 6 years old = ....well, you do the math

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

-> Officer's Club