Bomber Racing anyone??
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#16: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:14 am
    ----
DANG!!! I'll be there next time. Mad

#17: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:11 pm
    ----
Was a hoot for sure and great to talk to you Stoppy Mr. Green

Anyone's welcome to come along for the ride, i'm sure that once you've tried this you'll be back for more Wink

Now unfortunately i can't do anything tonight as I'm entertaining, if you get my drift Wink

Keep an eye out for next available slot for some fun n frolics bomber racing Cool

#18: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:14 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel

Now unfortunately i can't do anything tonight as I'm entertaining, if you get my drift Wink

Watch yer joystick !! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

#19: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:28 pm
    ----
Racin and packin ! This I gotta try

#20: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:31 pm
    ----
Just missed a good session on Friday night (UK) time.

Maybe get another one in before the end of the holiday period !

#21: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:47 pm
    ----
For those who couldn't make it last time... Smile

On my IL2 1946 server I've set up a variation on the bomber race theme.

It's a dogfight map but the course is a figure of eight. Just fly down the central resevation through the two chimney stacks and turn left. Mr. Green

Make your own rules about when to start shooting...

IP. 81.104.156.17:21000
It's also listed on Hyperlobby as ATTIX down the bottom in the password protected games... But it DOESN'T need a password.

Have fun !!!

#22: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:02 pm
    ----
Hey Kitty i'll be about later on, might catch up with you then mate Mr. Green

#23: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:47 am
    ----
Hey Kit, tried your server and the race course, works good, I like it!

Thanks a ton!!!

#24: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:07 am
    ----
Thanks for the feedback Stoopy.

Did you go through HL or direct IP?

#25: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:17 am
    ----
Tried it out on both Kitty and also made a note of pings...

Direct IP : 15
HyperLobby : 24

Bare in mind though that there's only about 100miles between us though so would expect my ping to be low like that.

What was interesting though is that as your server is up 24/7 the map changing in real time (so to speak) and goes through the full 24 hr clock.

Thanks for running this Kit, much appreciated Mr. Green

#26: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:00 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
What was interesting though is that as your server is up 24/7 the map changing in real time (so to speak) and goes through the full 24 hr clock.

You mean the map goes through a night cycle ???

You'd better fit some flood light...LOL

#27: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:51 am
    ----
Already amended it mate Port & Starboard lights on top of the smoke stacks just gonna test it with searchlights now as well Mr. Green

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters