I propose...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: I propose... Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:59 pm
    ----
lol, yeah, see above, i edited my post.

#17: Re: I propose... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm
    ----
Wink

#18: Re: I propose... Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:04 pm
    ----
I now have ts up & running, tested fine here on the ts channels. I think I'm good to go.

#19: Re: I propose... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:14 pm
    ----
I must ask, has anyone got a thread explaining how to get that @(&#*@&*$^ site to recognize my game location? Sad Sad Sad

And what should the app file name be? IL2, IL2FB, etc?

I cannot connect (running 4.08M - is that right?)

slow

#20: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:19 pm
    ----
Slow i gotta run out to work if no-one gets back to you on this then i'll post up what to do to get Hyperlobby running tommorrow. Btw V4.08M is correct yes Mr. Green

#21: Re: I propose... Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:26 pm
    ----
Slow if it's like mine I simply had to put in the game location mannualy. I installed my IL2 in my secondary drive, in my case it was my "F" Drive. I simply put this into the location bar:

F:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\il2.exe

then I hit save & it took right off, I think this is what you're asking about? If so simply replace whatever drive letter your game is installed on in place of my "F" and copy that in. I hope this helps you.

#22: Re: I propose... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:37 pm
    ----
Rixster there's also a 4.08 patch (4.08M) for IL2 1946 that pretty much everyone is patched up to - make sure you're patched up to that level for max compatability on Hyperlobby etc.

EDIT: Oops I now see that was mentioned above....

#23: Re: I propose... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:40 pm
    ----
And select the Forgotten Battles room.

#24: Re: I propose... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:15 pm
    ----
Slow if you are already signed in to HL simply disconnect and hit CTRL + SHIFT while clicking the connect icon. The interface will then look for the apprpriate IL2.EXE. Make sure you click save or you will have to do it again next time you connect to hyperlobby. Wink

#25: Re: I propose... Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 pm
    ----
downloading the patch now. I think that should be everything?

IL2 1946 +
Patched to 4.08m +
Teamspeak +
Hyperlobby +

#26: Re: I propose... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:38 pm
    ----
Yep, that should get 'ya there... Smile

#27: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:00 pm
    ----
Thanks fellas for helping Slowhand out with setting up H/L Mr. Green

At this point in time it's starting to look like it's a good idea to all meet on TeamSpeak here at CC and also get logged into HyperLobby to run the Sessions.
Alternatively I could host off my IP if we find that doeasn't / isn't working out to well, but i wouldn't expect any issues with H/L (bet that's put the KyBosh on it now lol).
Anyway as a backup Kitform and me are gonna be looking into FBDaemon over the next few days to see if that may be of use. Bushy i think you've had some experience of this... any pointers?? Give me a shout on TS if you see me please and have time so we can talk it through Mr. Green

Gotta say this is giving me a real buzz... a chance to get back in the saddle with some old friends and meet new ones too Mr. Green

I'm doing some custom COOP and Dogfight missions for us to use. Bomber Racing is already done with 3 variants... HE111's, SBD-5's and B25J's. Stoopy or any Wilde Sau's, is there a particular fav Weapon of choice you guys would prefer to fly if i do a coop mission geared around European theatre aka Allied v Axis??

Last thing... Did i mention that I'm off work now till a week wednesday Wink Mr. Green Cool

Jel

#28: Re: I propose... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:04 pm
    ----
I've taken all the server software from UBI and combined them into the latest one package v4.08 server and uploaded and linked it in our download section. What a chore that was to find all the various updates and get it all working, but it does work well. I have the whole project available here at CC. This takes the pain out of setting up a server... Wink

FBDaemon is also on this site in the download section and the instructions on how to set up and use it are on the left hand navigation menu... Smile

I've also picked up the FBDaemon Server Stats software, but frankly haven't taken the time to install or see what it takes to get it working and more importantly, create the documentation for that. That is one of our future projects at CC however...

#29: Re: I propose... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 pm
    ----
The full install of the server software is available at m4t.
Just add the daemon software to it.
Wink

#30: Re: I propose... Author: Rixster PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm
    ----
is this something else we have to add or just you two sorting out the details? lol

-> Officer's Club