I propose...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#76: Re: I propose... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:49 pm
    ----
It was a helluva good time with a TON of variety and a pretty big turnout...WOW we gotta do more of this!

And what about screenshots? Eh?

First we had an LA-7R race (think that's what it's called).....with a nice little melee' after the "hall of collumns" weapons-free point....

Some pretty cool co-op missions.....a Mossie strike, then we bashed the scheiss out of a train with P-38's and stuff, and then we all crawled into a Heinkel and put our lives on the line at the gun stations while Jel did the driving....not always right-side-up.....

...which inspired a return to the racecourse for Team racing in Heinkel He-111's...I'd like to give a shout-out to my teammate Chuck who bravely manned the guns of our race bird while I did my best to make him sick.....and some found the Heinkel to be a fairly tight squeeze down the hallway.....

And RM's, here's a few pics also of y'all piled into your HE-111 with your record-setting victory crash-and-tumble toward the finish line where ya came up just a few feet short...LMAO!!!!

(Gotta track of it if anyone wants it)....

Aww heck I almost forgot about the last anything-goes run-what-ya-brung fighter race where we all picked our favorite rides and let it all hang out.....so many racers we had to double-up the runways into halves....I made a wrong turn on the course and when I got back to the finish line there was this huge mess goin' on in true Com-C fashion....amazing!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

#77: Re: I propose... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 pm
    ----
Great Times!!!!! And Stoop! the doctor says it aint that bad, i'll be back to me old self again in a couple of months Mr. Green great flyin anyways lol Wink

#78: Re: I propose... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 pm
    ----
LMAO....well I hope ya heal up quick buddy becuase we SO had those guys in our Heinkel.....if it hadn't been for the pilot's mistake there in the second race.....next time, you get to drive!!

#79: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:13 am
    ----
-S-

Great sceens..too bad I missed the fun, had to work nightshift..nextime...

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#80: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:54 pm
    ----
Sorry been away for the weekend visiting my Daughter and Grandson Mr. Green

Great screenies Stoopy I'll grab the track off ya please if possible Smile

Still chuckling to me self with rudder's oh so near the finish line stunts lol Wink

I'll also PM you Rudder re that bomb practice stuff you have from Archangel, sounds like an interesting lesson.

Jel

#81: Re: I propose... Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:51 pm
    ----
I wonder if Jel, would be so kind as to upload the modified CC Air Racing map,to the IL2 download section. ( as you offered lol)That was the one used on Friday night other than the one that I has sent to Rudder in the early game. I am sure there are many that would enjoy installing it on their own computer as the increased aircraft for racing is great.

Thanks

biz

#82: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm
    ----
No worries consider it done... i'll submit them in the next 24 hrs, just need to tweak the txt at front end.
I'll submit the Coop bomber racing updates as well as the dogfight race map also Mr. Green

#83: Re: I propose... Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm
    ----
Good deal, Jel. Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I could not join. Hope you will try again soon.

Com-Central is the greatest!

Lazyeight

#84: Re: I propose... Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 pm
    ----
Big Thanks!

#85: Re: I propose... Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:09 am
    ----
LOOKS LIKE AMAZING FUN!
I am in the process of discovering why people roll their eyes when you say VISTA. SELL EM the car dont worry well give em an engine later if they want one noooooooooooooooo problem!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

#86: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:10 am
    ----
I've uploaded the 3 x COOP Maps (includes He111's, B25J's and SBD-5's).

Also uploaded the DogFight variant of the same map. I've taken out the 1946 and most 1945 aircraft, some still remain. Upto you to decide if those that are still there are permitted.

All have been submitted to the IL-2 Missions section Cool

#87: Re: I propose... Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:13 am
    ----
Very much appreciated!!! Smile

#88: Re: I propose... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:36 am
    ----
The files are available in the download section everyone! Thanks Jel for submitting those! Wink

A fair warning....

Those bomber races are VERY addicting and a suggestion if you're racing bombers....

Set the time delay...lol

#89: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:07 pm
    ----
Lmao Bushy Wish i still had the pics Wink

Thanks for speedy access to the files for the guys n galls, much appreciated... Course you know what this means now don't ya...

They all gonna know the turns n tricks, so us old duffers have lost what advantage we may of had LOL Wink

Hey when all said n done it's all about having a laugh with yer buds eh

I'm thinking we'll give em a while to get familiar with it all then we'll show em how it's really done Cool *Snickers* I've a feeling i may live to regret saying that LOL

-> Officer's Club