I SO saw her first!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: I SO saw her first! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 pm
    ----
The Squirrel Lady....

("ummm....squirrel melts...you must try them...")

#2: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:15 pm
    ----
Good find Ascout,

I think a certain caracter around the premises is going in hiding for a wee while now ........... Twisted Evil

#3: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm
    ----
-S-

He is kinda cute as I put his tender little butt in there, you know how squirrels like nuts....LOL...

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:51 am
    ----
Actually I found her first Laughing

check out the "something else for Fled thread"

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:31 am Post subject: Re: Something else for Fled

How about a skwirrell melt instead

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlK0Xd4c2c

Piney

so she's all mine

Piney

PS didn't Shades look good going into that pot Twisted Evil

#5: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:47 am
    ----
skwirrell stew's some good eating, kinda like chicken. Course I like it B-B-Q'ed better. There kind of a pain cause their so small but they make good appetizers Wink

#6: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:00 am
    ----
yup you are right piney Smile

#7: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 am
    ----
Demmit.
I can't open that page on this system.
Just you wait until I get home though!!!

s.o.b's

Razz

#8: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:55 am
    ----
-S-

She is cute too, how could a guy say no to a purdy lady with a double barrel shotgun. All we need is a bag of smokables, a bottle of Canadian Club and we have a date. Notice she didnt have a wedding ring on.?

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#9: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:54 am
    ----
Go for it Hammer ! Laughing Wink

#10: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:09 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO.... toooo funny!

#11: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:04 pm
    ----
uuuhhhh Shocked ...............

#12: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:47 pm
    ----
I'll give that ***** a skwirrell sandwich....!
Geeze!
"Good shot!" she says, poor sob's writhin' around in agony and no hot women to comfort him.
AND he wuz a red.

s.o.b. woman!

#13: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:16 pm
    ----
- Shades
I'll give that ***** a skwirrell sandwich....!
Geeze!
"Good shot!" she says, poor sob's writhin' around in agony and no hot women to comfort him.
AND he wuz a red.

s.o.b. woman!

Oh, I don't know...she was pretty hot and that nice toasty English muffin and warm blanket of melted cheeze must have felt nice! Laughing

#14: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:53 pm
    ----
She wuz hot, I'll grant you.
But she and her family are murderers, killers of especially cute and bushey members of the community.

#15: Re: I SO saw her first! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:20 pm
    ----
- Shades
She wuz hot, I'll grant you.
But she and her family are murderers, killers of especially cute and bushey members of the community.

aka "socially-accepted tree-dwelling (but otherwise tasty) rats" Laughing

Razz

-> Officer's Club