FsPassengers 2004
-> FS2004

#1: FsPassengers 2004 Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:04 am
    ----
We have to try this out

FsPassengers 2004 is an add-on for Flight Simulator 2004 that will completely revolutionize the way you fly in Fs2004. Here are just some of the features of FsPassengers 2004:

Add passengers to your flights! Finally, you're not alone in the sky.
Passengers react to how you fly your plane. Hear them scream if you make drastic mistakes, and get their opinion of your flight in real time.

I can just hear the passengers during our Sunday flights..... "Ohh my F~~N GAWD!!!!!!!!!! captain MadDog why is that mountain in front of us upside down?...... and " EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! why is captain Bush doing that to a sheep? " etc.......LMAO this is way too cool

read about it here www.fspassengers.com/

#2: Re: FsPassengers 2004 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:53 am
    ----
Shocked

oh oh !!

Squeeling passengers, co-pilots..........gone is our peace to fly the way we wanted !! Laughing

great find Hit, we'll need to subject it to a closer examinition Wink

fled

#3: Re: FsPassengers 2004 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:20 am
    ----
ROFLMAO...

I can't wait to compare the 'error logs'...lol

"Captain Hitman got out of his seat....again...(screaming in the backround)..lol)

#4: Re: FsPassengers 2004 Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:17 pm
    ----
heyyyyyy i resemble that remark lol

and that log would be about 50 pages long with a 10 minute flight with me lol

I always land in manual ROFL

-> FS2004