Thanks for the beer
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Thanks for the beer Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:21 pm
    ----
Thanks for the beer, I'll be leaving now Twisted Evil

Der Baron

#2: Re: Thanks for the beer Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 am
    ----
"What the Hell is the world comin to"

#3: Re: Thanks for the beer Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:10 am
    ----
LMAO! Like a custom U2 supertanker!!!!!!!

Wel what the heck, with all the recent raids a little more won't hurt....

#4: Re: Thanks for the beer Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:14 pm
    ----
DAMN!!!!!......and it was in the logbook as a Delivery.......well......hope ya' didn't get too greedy.....would look funny trying to get off our airstrip fully loaded with that vessel!...lol

#5: Re: Thanks for the beer Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:48 am
    ----
Looks to me like he might have a hard time taking off again what with his left wing imbedded in our club house an' all. Wink

#6: Re: Thanks for the beer Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 pm
    ----
Someone owes us a bit of reparations for that clubhouse me thinks! Confused

#7: Re: Thanks for the beer Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 pm
    ----
I don't see any damage from up here

I think you're running a scam on your insurance. The agent will be by to check on it

Twisted Evil

Der Baron

PS read the truck door Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum