Really expensive speedboat
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Really expensive speedboat Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:40 pm
    ----
Long video ( try to ignore the ads) but interesting. two lessons, be careful landing at Bader field, Atlantic City, NJ

glumbert.com/media/planecrash Shocked

and always make sure you turn off the ignition switches when you leave the aircraft no matter bad how bad the landing was Rolling Eyes

Der Baron

#2: Re: Really expensive speedboat Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:16 pm
    ----
OUCH! I wonder what the pilots resume is going to say as he applies for his next 'job'...lol

#3: Re: Really expensive speedboat Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:41 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
OUCH! I wonder what the pilots resume is going to say as he applies for his next 'job'...lol

"Am willing to work my way up from Assistant French Fry Salter to Deputy Assistang Big Mac Bagger"

Considering the amount of the write-off (and it was one) the NTSB was fairly kind to him I have to say....the details spell it all out fairly well...

aviation-safety.net/da...20050515-0

#4: Re: Really expensive speedboat Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:12 am
    ----
Taught him every thing he knowds !

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum