Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:52 pm
    ----
> Video Link <

Mr. Green

Gee, wonder who this 'character' really thinks HE IS...??? Rolling Eyes

Enjoy

Cool

#2: Re: Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??) Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:41 am
    ----
Hey, I'm on there! I'm somebody now!

Good plug for the volunteers, Don. We need it, or something like it, shown in the Abrams Auditorium everyday.

Garry

#3: Re: Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:09 am
    ----
I've got a couple more brewing, just got to find the music that seems to 'sing' with the presentation.

Thanks for the kind words, besides a lot of the pics are yours,....oh

Garry can I use some of your site photos in my videos??? (PLEEESE!! Mr. Green

( guess I should have done that first.... Shocked (opps)

Regards
Don

#4: Re: Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??) Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 pm
    ----
Don, you're always welcome to use photos from Armor for the Ages. It is for the volunteers as well as the museum. I pay for AFTA, but the Life of the Soldier web site is paid for by the museum, so I guess you may have to check with them, but as far as I'm concerned anything that promotes the cause is okay in my book.

Garry

#5: Re: Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??) Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:19 pm
    ----
Hi Dontos! Hi Folks!

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate that video a 9.5.
The yellow print overlayed on outdoor shots is a bit hard to read, otherwise I would give you a 10!

Keep up the great work, SIR!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: Another 'Cheesie' Video in 'You Tube' (!!??) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm
    ----
Roy

As always, the 'Scout' finds the weak point....

MS Movie maker is a great tool but it does have its limits.

Thanks for the 9.5, a far better score than I ever expected.

Stayed tuned, future productions will include the WWII era 'Marder II', 2007 LOTS, Ontos History (part II), Ontos Restoration (part II & III), as well as the "Ontos Family Gathering AAR"

Hope to have more posted soon...
Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board