Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:23 am
    ----
Who was this site visitor?

Mr. Green

#2: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:48 pm
    ----
Hi Ascout. it's quite a surprise Smile to see the Low Lands spread out this way, but, no it was not me who pushed that pin...Actually it's more Fled-country there since my homebase is South of the Rhine and Meuse rivers.
Indeed - it's awfully flat there and b e l o w s e a l e ve l ...so watch the dikes Wink

#3: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:08 pm
    ----
it wasn't me either,

I'm approx 28 km's to the east of EHAM and some 15 km's to the north of EHHV

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:11 pm
    ----
Hmmm...might have been one of our agents out to steal a Dutch plane for a change. Hope his cover isn't blown!

#5: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:46 pm
    ----
This feels like an upcoming threatening of the jealously guarded LowLandRaiderForces.... Evil or Very Mad ... We'll have to watch the next tides ! Shocked

#6: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:41 pm
    ----
how far to Noordwijk?

#7: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:43 pm
    ----
never mind LOL tooo close (one of my daughter's very best friends is from Noordwijk)...

#8: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:14 pm
    ----
Alphen aan den Rijn to Noordwijk is approx 30 km's, Noordwijk is on the Northsea coast

#9: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:57 pm
    ----
Well heck it sure ain't me...............Nothing that green around here and for sure no water

#10: Re: Fled or Siskens...inquiring minds want to know... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:18 am
    ----
I was at Schipol airport for a stop over once... Mr. Green .........ok that doesn't count.

-> Officer's Club