WEC & a Boo Sighting
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: VA_LtCol_Sugar PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:10 am
    ----
Fun flying over the weekend with y’all. Two WEC games with EXOS, Dan and Bullet. And I saw Boo Ray! Boo and I flew against and with each other in 190’s! Lotta fun lotta fun.
~S~ 300
Sug

#2: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:16 am
    ----
It was rumored that BooRay was flying the deadly skies a little over the weekend. Had the chance to fly with Bullet in a game as well as some VA and IMS gents. Had a great time and still was able to get in a few kills although I have hardly flown in last 6 months.

See everyone for WEC hopefully

#3: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:55 pm
    ----
I know for a fact that BooRay was in the skys and was as deadly Twisted Evil as ever..Here I am on the tail of a spit just about ready to flame him and all the sudden KABOOM he's gone, and a 190 flashed by in the opposite direction.
#$@** killed by BooRay
Dang it was good to be in the same sky with ya..
As always enjoyed VA's company too, although you were on my 6 way to much..
SUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEeeeee BRO

#4: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:52 pm
    ----
I didn't see the results of the two WEC games so let me know the outcome (good or bad) so I can post results if needed.

S~ and will DEFINITELY be on this coming weekend!

#5: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: VA_Cpt_Edgy_Drifter PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:09 am
    ----
ditto here, hope to get some stinky swine in my sights. oink

#6: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:15 am
    ----
Don't even remember playing.... Shocked So don't count on me for the results..

#7: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:26 am
    ----
I met BooRay in person last week, and for such a killer on line, he's a nice guy. Cute little boy with him too.

#8: Re: WEC & a Boo Sighting Author: VA_Col_SpectreLocation: Waterford, MI. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:46 pm
    ----
~S Sueweeee 2gms played VA vs JG300 Sug/C2 vs 1Bullet/Deputy Spec/Gnash vs 1Bullet/Deputy. Both games won by VA

P.S. Glad you swine are back in WEC really enjoy good competition with ya's open sky ~S

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum