Quick, grab a gun...and hide.
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:36 pm
    ----
Is it?
Was it?
Never is, surely !!
Could it be???
Are we all going to die?

Has the Wuss returned ???

Nah, can't be, I'd have been shot by now. Mr. Green

We'll take you on...

Jel? Jel? Jel, comeback.
(He sure can run fast for a fat bloke)

Mr. Green

#2: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: Steveo PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:35 pm
    ----
Tis the wuss. Mr. Green I have returned to kill the harry transgendered bloke and the jolly portly fellow.

#3: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:10 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...WB Steveo!!

#4: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:43 pm
    ----
wb steveo u ole arse I mean ace.... Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 pm
    ----
wb Steveo !!, some cannon fodder awaits you ...........................

#6: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:10 am
    ----
-S-

Cripes..how you doing Steveo..?...I saw the name on the new member list too and thought the same thing. Glad to se you back...!!

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#7: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:07 pm
    ----
WB Steveo Mr. Green

Time to polish the plane, car and gun.

Let's swap some lead and bend some steel.

Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:27 pm
    ----
Yeeee Haaaw WB Ya Wuss Mr. Green

Kit we're screwed now mate never mind the bent guns excuse lol

The smiling assasins back... we're all doomed Wink

Look forward to catchin up with ya mate Mr. Green

#9: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:26 pm
    ----
Steveo...

Hope the house move's goin well matey? Are you stopping in AlbaQuakey or venturing outside the dunes ?

#10: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:17 pm
    ----
Steveo ya bigg WUSSY welcome back bud.........The Porker and Kitty the Mustache Girl told me..and I quote "Steveo the Wuss don't come around anymore cause we kicked his arse in Jops and COD and he ran away like a little girl"...I smelled a rat in what they were saying (and a couple dozen burgers from Jel) and told them that "Smack Talkin the STEVEO would only come back to haunt them"..and here you are LMAO....The big question's now are " Is there really a tree in the forest big enough for Jel to hide behind?" and " Does a Kitty really have 9 lives?"

The Saga continues next time............... Mr. Green

#11: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: Steveo PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:42 am
    ----
Hey guys! I'm staying in Albuquacky, just moving into a bigger house different area. I won't close until mid month, so hopefully I will be online soon. Talk to ya soon.

#12: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:00 pm
    ----
- Steveo
Hey guys! I'm staying in Albuquacky,

Damn, with the time diff between UK/US that means his daughter will still be up when we play CoD.

#13: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:15 pm
    ----
-S-

Congrads on the new house...looking forward to getting back to some fun, you got COD4..?..seems to be the rage now.

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#14: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: Steveo PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:50 pm
    ----
How the heck do I get on teamspeak? I s there a pw?

#15: Re: Quick, grab a gun...and hide. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:09 pm
    ----
Ya'll got a PM

-> 401RCAF Public Forum