SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!!!!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:56 pm
    ----
...for FS9 That Is!!!!

Thanks, more thanks, and infinity *** THANKS *** to the mighty & talented JG300-Ascout for the hours he spent in creating this!!!!

The 'pigsty', once a mythical place wherein all Fightin' Swine of the JG300 gather, is now a for-real destination and yup, you can indeed go there right now and grunt around with your favorite Hawgs.... because the absolute must-haven'est, coolest most awesomely bij'jin scenery for FS9 is now available for download at this incredibly meaningful link right 'char:

216.176.86.154/jg300/J...PigSty.zip

Although it's Swine-centric, all are welcome of course (just heed the areas marked "Private" and the SAM sites).....

If you've been reading the forum, you've seen the awesome teaser shots, and man, there's plenty more where that came from, and plenty more that will no doubt be posted......so for now, to leave the excitement of discovery up to each of ya's, here's just a coupla shots of it....because you need to check it out for yourselves rather than drool over it here!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:43 pm
    ----
Ok guys i think i got your download to the download section i hope i did it right im new to this too LOL!! Mr. Green

#3: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:48 pm
    ----
Yup, it's listed and seems to work...Thankyoo sar!

#4: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:31 am
    ----
Ascout, this is awsome! Really, really, really cool idea.

I guess the swine hanging next to the beer truck is me, he? ..lol Laughing

#5: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:54 am
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
Ascout, this is awsome! Really, really, really cool idea.

I guess the swine hanging next to the beer truck is me, he? ..lol Laughing

Thanks, Exos...it's for all you guys!

About your question...On advice of counsel, I must respectfully decline to answer... Laughing

#6: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:29 am
    ----
Yea Ascout the pig pen is definitely off the hook, and I actually read the readme this time, hehe well most of it

thanks again, and when are we gonna get an airshow to "christen the crib"

~S~

#7: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:58 pm
    ----
Has NOBODY noticed "the LUV SHAK"?! Jeez...or maybe you HAVE noticed and that's why we aint' hearing from you...

#8: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:20 pm
    ----
Am lovin the whole thing Ascout,,,love it, love it, love it,,,,,,,,,,I was actually parked right outside the fence with my brand new JG300 painted BF-109 just hangin' out,,,,lurps was online but in a flight with some guys so I just kept telling him,,,,,hurry up ,,,get this,,,,don't stall,,,,,,,,I was howling man,,,,,,just too great .......even went into the mound and couldnt help but notice the stray sau standing in the middle of the taxiway,,,,,,,if that was Exos looking for his beer ,,,,did he not notice the truck parked right beside the fence?????lol,,,,,,,definitly has our stench engraved all over for this scenery,,,,,,,,,,,you rule!!!!!!!!!!!,,,also went into the mountain base to see what was up there,,,,,,,took my chinook in just in case I found some hidden goodies you mighta left behind,,,,,,,

I can hardly wait to get a few of us in there for some pics,,,,I think we would win shot of the month for something like that eh!!!!!!!!,,,,

#9: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:41 pm
    ----
Okay,,,,I cannot find it anywhere,,,,,,,Lurps mentioned in order to take screenshots you need some sorta tool,,,,,he mentioned "Multigrab",,,,is this a good screenshot utility?????is there a better one??????if someone could point me to a link for a good utility that is not too tough to use I would be most gracious,,,,,sure did need it tonight I tell ya,,,,,,,,I am guessing you will need some sorta paint programn to fixem' up nice and all that,,,,,I use Adobe photoshop elements 2.0 ,,,,,also have microsoft office so I dunno,,,,whatever is the easist to use would be best for me so thanks ,,,,,,I really wanted to be the first to post some screenies of myself tearing into Exos's beer truck and loading the loot into my JG300 BF-109,,,,,,,,,,,lol Mr. Green

#10: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:05 pm
    ----
If you promise to leave my beer truck alone, here's a nice tool to make screen captures : www.mnwright.btinterne.../mgrab.htm

#11: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:17 pm
    ----
Torquemada would like to extend his Blessings upon this most delightful scenerie! The pictograph below shows that even an old monk is inspired by this effort. As an old friend of certain JG300 persons, I cannot think of a more just and proper reward for the trials they have endured, and Sr. Ascout...as I have said in your grand JG300 forum here, this does hold certain -not much- sway in your treatments henceforth. A remarkeable job sir.

Congratulations and a hearty toast to you all!

#12: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:29 pm
    ----
Very cool Ascout.......I can say with pride "HOME SWEET HOME"
See ya'll in the pig pen.......coolin down with a cold one

#13: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:04 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
I am guessing you will need some sorta paint programn to fixem' up nice and all that,,,,,I use Adobe photoshop elements 2.0 ,,,,,

Hoppa,

Create a macro on photoshop that trims the top and bottom of your screenies and also applies a re-size to the image, 1024x768 fits nice on a web page. With a macro you can load in your screenie and get it ready web display with one click of the mouse.

#14: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:42 am
    ----
Thats a very nice tool EXOS...didn't know about it, and if it's from Martin Wright its gotta be good, so thanks!

Hey Torq....I hope that's holy water you sprinkled on the runway, I know you real old guys start havin' "moisture" problems when you get excited....and/or inverted....

#15: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:07 am
    ----
Torquemada and his 'ground crew'....notice how the P-38 repaint recapitulates the color of the robes...this should impress even the Manolo!

-> FS2004