SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:45 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Torquemada and his 'ground crew'....notice how the P-38 repaint recapitulates the color of the robes...this should impress even the Manolo!

i will repeat as i have heard others say....

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!"

lmao

~S~

#17: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:57 am
    ----
LMAO...

#18: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:34 pm
    ----
Friday Night here......8:36 PM EST and thinking, what the heck...must go flying at the pigsty!!!

See you on the CC FSHost server, or the netwings.org server, in that order, whichever one is up and can connect..... if any of you can make it...Swine or not......let's start breaking that place in!

#19: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:27 pm
    ----
speaking of night's check out the lights on this place!

but somewhere along the line, I realised there was something wrong....who was flying this thing anyways???

i'm tellling you this place is spooky at night, hehe

~S~

#20: Re: SUUUUUWEEEEEE!!!! the JG300 "PigSty" is REAL!! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:33 am
    ----

The squad a&p's were really scratchin their noggin's over
the grass stains on my upper left wingtip ......

-> FS2004