Site Update...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Site Update... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:18 am
    ----
A quick update...

We've sorted out a few bugs and I'm happy to report those were small and easy to fix (Whew!)...lol

Today, we've updated all themes to show the BBCode and Smiley buttons in the quick reply box. If you can't see them, try clearing your browser cache or log out and back in...

Are you all enjoying the new themes? For a quick look at those, go to the main page and on the lower right hand part of the site, look for the "Theme Preview" block. Click the drop down arrows and choose any theme you wish to view the theme. If you to make any of those themes permanent, you can do that through "Your Account" / Preference" settings. Wink

#17: Re: Site Update... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:47 pm
    ----
Strange thing happened here, on previous page i could read all text. Then on your recent post bushy, page 2 I can't see all your txt across the screen and no option to scroll over. But as I say it's ok on last page.

Does that make any sense lol

#18: Re: Site Update... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm
    ----
I would try refreshing the browser or starting the browser again. Wink

#19: Re: Site Update... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:33 pm
    ----
Tried that and still same, yet other pages show up fine... weird

#20: Re: Site Update... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:36 pm
    ----
Did you try a different theme and if so, what theme are you using?

#21: Re: Site Update... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:38 pm
    ----
No haven't done anything with themes

#22: Re: Site Update... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:42 pm
    ----
ahhaaa just changed theme to groundpounder and all yer text shows up now... was on default theme before. Go figure huh lol Mr. Green

#23: Re: Site Update... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:45 pm
    ----
Thanks Jel, I'll check out the default theme and see if I can find anything.. Wink

#24: Re: Site Update... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:37 pm
    ----
- Shades
Looks kinda... 'clean'.
Need Kit ta start leaving his clothes on the floor again.

EeeeeeWwwww

#25: Re: Site Update... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:19 pm
    ----
- Shades
Looks kinda... 'clean'.
Need Kit ta start leaving his clothes on the floor again.

LOL, they were originally 'stuck' to the wall.

Mr. Green

#26: Re: Site Update... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
UPDATE: We've updated all themes to show if the poster is Online or Offline at the forum post level. Wink

#27: Re: Site Update... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 am
    ----
Just as another of those off the wall thingy's ... Eer 'n' doors does everything 'offline'. Even when she actually manages to get 'online' LOL

#28: Re: Site Update... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 am
    ----
seems I'm ONLINE

but I stil cannot see the added goodies to the quick response box Sad

#29: Re: Site Update... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 am
    ----
COOOEY Fledypops!
*waves*

#30: Re: Site Update... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 am
    ----
whazzup rodent Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club