FighterOps ingame movie
-> Officer's Club

#1: FighterOps ingame movie Author: PacmanLocation: Antwerp Belgium PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:01 am
    ----
Hey all,

It has been quite a while...but life kept me busy.
One of the results of al the hard work done by the FighterOps team can be seen in the interview at www.simhq.com

The ingame movie is on page 8...follow the link.

I hope you all enjoy it...take care!!

Dirk "Pacman" Verbist
aka BelgianTiger_5
dirk @ fighterops.com

ps you all still flying IL2?

#2: Re: FighterOps ingame movie Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:28 am
    ----
Hey Dirk,

Good to see you buddy, hope all is well at your end,

and yes we still fiddle around with IL-2 on occasion at least we have the 1946 thing running Wink

Wolter

#3: Re: FighterOps ingame movie Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:00 am
    ----
Blimey Pacman,

Long time no see mate, good to hear from you and yes it's been a bloody long time. Hope all is well your end?

Do you guys still make it over to the airshow at RAF Waddington??

Still tinkering with IL-2 1946 v4.08M. Had a break myself while life kept me otherwise engaged, but was great to see the old faces flying and the planes in the hanger took quite some dusting down lol

Take it easy and maybe we'll see you airbourne in 1946 sometime eh Wink

Jel

#4: Re: FighterOps ingame movie Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:55 am
    ----
WOW!
I remember the Belgian Tigers from CFS1 days on the Ridge!
¤§¤

#5: Re: FighterOps ingame movie Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:08 am
    ----
Hiya Dirk! How you been?

Thanks for the movie... 54mb, sorry dial up users... Sad I have to say the scenery is fantastic in the video and the aircraft has some great detail!

Great interview too!! Smile

It seems as if 1946 is the game for WW2 Air Combat games as CFS has all but fizzled away and have only a handful of followers left for each version.

Stop in more often Dirk... Wink

#6: Re: FighterOps ingame movie Author: PacmanLocation: Antwerp Belgium PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:21 am
    ----
Thx for the kind words Bushy.

yeah I know I should be enjoying sims more again.
I'm lacking time though :/

Every once in a while I still go on Spit vs 109.

#7: Re: FighterOps ingame movie Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:58 pm
    ----
Hey Dirk...it's great to see ya around here again bud..

-> Officer's Club