Hi Ya Kids
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hi Ya Kids Author: Duckie PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:06 pm
    ----
Haven't been here for a bit but the site looks top notch Bush........ Hope all is well with you guys. So what's everyone up too. Anything in particular you boys enjoy playing? Saw that MD is back. Mav sends his best.. He moved to a lake with the misses and so far there is no cable hook up as of yet.

Ok there folks drop a line will ya Bush on messenger and give me an update. Thanks

Duckie

#2: Re: Hi Ya Kids Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:39 pm
    ----
Hiya Duckie!!!

Thanks for the compliment and all if fine at this end... Smile Mav? HOLY MOLY..that's a name from the past...lol Tell him to stop by!

I'll fire up Messenger when time allows and 'scan for ducks'...lol

#3: Re: Hi Ya Kids Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:23 am
    ----
The lake with the misses..................A dream come true ...forget the cable

#4: Re: Hi Ya Kids Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
The lake with the misses..................A dream come true ...forget the cable

yup dream come true, fishing and someone cooking the catch.

#5: Re: Hi Ya Kids Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 pm
    ----
Hey Duckie...long time no see bud

#6: Re: Hi Ya Kids Author: RCAF_MaverickLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:11 am
    ----
I swear......it was this { } big........lol.....hello MD....Bush......Hitman.....Banshie....and the unsinkable rubber duckie........am at work and thought I would stop by and say "I', on your six".......we do have DSL availible now, but will wait for fall to get it, between the bike and the boat, summer is flying by.....will never forget the great times with the great people ........oh oh sunshine, gotta go ......tata all.

Mav

#7: Re: Hi Ya Kids Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:11 am
    ----
ROFL...look what the cat drug in...lol

Hiya Mav! Long time no see! I know what you mean about the summertime and it's flyin' by quick for all of us I'm sure... Wink

Don't be a stranger...

-> Officer's Club