no time for gaming
-> Officer's Club

#1: no time for gaming Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:42 pm
    ----
OK i decided to build myself a bar in garden lol, here you go.

dog seems to like it

complete with Beer!

chilled of course.

4 line chiller, ebay... fold out bar, ebay..
at the minute i'm serving 2 beers double chilled but can up that to 4 taps, the idea was to hire a bar for our wedding day garden party, but after priceing hire, i decided to buy the stuff and do it myself.

i also have some beermats on the way designed for the day. overkill maybe but its sure good fun returning from work n heading in there for a pint..

#2: Re: no time for gaming Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:28 pm
    ----
Way to go...LOL

And then you wonder why it's raining.
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#3: Re: no time for gaming Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:11 pm
    ----
Cool

#4: Re: no time for gaming Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:37 pm
    ----
looks like a speak-easy lol

#5: Re: no time for gaming Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 pm
    ----
With that big 'ole 'Dob' in there, I doubt anyone wanders behind the bar...lol

Congrats Ban!!

#6: Re: no time for gaming Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:53 pm
    ----
That's awesome Ban! And the Bar looks Great....lol! Good luck and hope all goes good for you and the new bride!

-> Officer's Club