visiting my pal Piney at his place
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:34 am
    ----

Wink

Der Baron

#2: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 am
    ----
Nice pic, but I don't see the smoke from the still...lol

#3: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:06 pm
    ----
just the angle it was taken from. He has a still and a graveyard full of revenooers who came looking for it

Der Baron

Last edited by Freiherr_Kiefer on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 pm
    ----
y'all are starting to talk way to much about my business Baron. That affair with the copper pipes is just so's we can drink the cedar water without turning up our toes. You keep this up and you'll have a date with the stump and my ax Twisted Evil

Piney

#5: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:34 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Nice pic, but I don't see the smoke from the still...lol

City Boy! They call it "moonshine" because you light them fires at night (by the "light of the moon") when it's more difficult to detect the smoke. By daylight, the smokey bit is usually over and hard to spot.

Whatcha' gotta' be careful of is the smell...them revenooers (an' their dogs) can detect a sweet mash pot from a mile away if the wind is right.

Ever'thang 'at Piney knows 'bout makin' "white"*, he learnt from JG300, and they done learnt it from me an' my Uncle!

*lightnin'

#6: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:07 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO....

#7: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:49 pm
    ----
for y'all underedumacated city yappies or whatever y'all call your selves nowadays. here is why I need my purifiacator

www.urbandictionary.co...edar+water

It don't tell you that it tastes good and on a hot day in July, it's good and cold right from the stream

Piney

#8: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:14 pm
    ----
Cedar water throws your hydrometer readin's off when you're tryin' to distill off enough "backin's". Wink

#9: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:18 pm
    ----
don't know nothing bout no hydrant meter, no city parking or fire plugs hereabout's. here is a purty pictcher of our cedar water though

Smile

Piney

#10: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:08 pm
    ----
Yucch, Pooey! That won't past muster in either Wilkes or even Person county for "production" purposes!

This one's neither, but that's all I'm prepared to say....

#11: Re: visiting my pal Piney at his place Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:18 am
    ----
Here is a picture of Piney's place with the still running (Yellow circle) along with some anti revenooer equipment on the front lawn Shocked

Der Baron

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum