M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits. Author: tanker2010Location: Kansas City, Mo. PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 pm
    ----
Shot these last week. Hope I got some of the right SNs.

From the paint underneath the current paint job, I'm sure it came out of Europe for rebuild. The old 7th Army scheme was showing.

#2: Re: M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits. Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:27 pm
    ----
You probably know this but that rebuild data plate is probably just for the final drive.

#3: Re: M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits. Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 am
    ----
I know it's for the final drive, but I always like to see what the latest date is that a vehicle was serviced/worked on. Let's me know something about just how long it might have served.

#4: Re: M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits. Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:01 am
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button
I know it's for the final drive, but I always like to see what the latest date is that a vehicle was serviced/worked on. Let's me know something about just how long it might have served.

Okie Dokie, just checkin' Wink

#5: Re: M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits. Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 am
    ----
Tanker 2010,

I remember her, She sat there along with 3 others and an M60 when I was with 1-34 Armor. Probably still waiting for a home to be displayed at. IIRC one was a blade tank. Hopefully someone will adopt her so she won't end up a hard target.

Joe D

#6: Re: M60A3 at Ft.Riley Maits. Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 am
    ----
I'll have her if she's going free...!

-> AFV News Discussion Board