Help Needed - Old Mystery Tank from Bovington
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Help Needed - Old Mystery Tank from Bovington Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:33 am
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
Guys, I'm not a moderator, but can we please keep it civil? Agree to disagree, whatever... There's a lot of people on here with good knowledge & information (sometimes with differing views), and I'd like to keep it that way. Just my $0.02...

<whimper>

Okay - whats most interesting about this vehicle is that a major part of the hull (minus piece tacked on back) appears to come from one of the FV4202 40-ton Centurion prototypes used for Chieftain development.

www.jedsite.info/tanks...40ton.html

www.jedsite.info/tanks.../mmwr.html

#17: Re: Help Needed - Old Mystery Tank from Bovington Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 am
    ----
The links aren't working for me.

#18: Re: Help Needed - Old Mystery Tank from Bovington Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:49 pm
    ----
The site gets overwhelmed by the number of visitors on a daily basis - try again later........

I really need to get a sponsor who can provide enough money for an SDSL line...

#19: Re: Help Needed - Old Mystery Tank from Bovington Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:02 am
    ----
That's better.

-> AFV News Discussion Board