Here's a good one!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:48 pm
    ----
Motivated by some mo'cycle talk in the O-club there.....what a great "montage" video this is, accompanied by a couple of lesser-know tunes by one of the great psychedelic band of days gone by, Shocking Blue.

Considerable info in the sidebar as well, good reading, and subject matter that is both interesting and enticing..... Mr. Green

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVHWM01wamI

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Here's a good one! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:05 pm
    ----
Shocking Blue was a band from The Hague, in those days the lady singer Mariska Veres was quite a hot babe, recently she has changed her temporary presence and moved over to the eternal Choir Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:19 pm
    ----
Thanks Fled.....sorry to hear that about her. As a kid I remember having quite the crush on her from what little I saw at the time, although she had a decade or more on me. Sad that she's gone.

#4: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 pm
    ----
That was good, saved to "favorites".

Though I have reservations about that one image of the guy on the back of the motorcycle driven by the chick with the blindfold on! Shocked

(Shouldn't he be saving that for when they dismount, so to speak?)

#5: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:26 pm
    ----
And ya'know, I think it explains why Helga has been havin' a little bit more of an attitude lately....thought she was gonna chop my head off last time I asked her about the accounts receivable status. And is it me or do Gretchen and Heidi seem a little bit edgy too????

Come to think of it we never did do any background checks on the Pigsty Wimens......

#6: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:41 pm
    ----
Heidi and Gretchen get like that, ever' twenty-eight days or so, I've come to notice....when the flag goes up, Ascout heads for the Pig Sty bunker.

And while that's a Trumpet pictured, there's nuthin' wrong with "hog-straddling female animals" in my book! (as long as they look like Heidi and Gretchen). The one on the far right definitely does not qualify.

#7: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 pm
    ----
Well she's about on par with the two hog-straddlers y'all got me for that last "birthday present"....not that the thought wasn't appreciated......but savin' all the really good ones for yourselves eh??? I'd expect no less from ya's Twisted Evil

#8: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:35 pm
    ----
SMMOOOOKKIIN' Red Hot!

#9: Re: Here's a good one! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:33 pm
    ----
...it's by a guy named "Coop" who does a lot of poster art, hot rod stuff, some of it pretty risque' but certainly unique....google "Coop art" sometime and go to his official site (coop stuff dot com) and check out the poster art....you might see a few things that'll look vaguely familiar.... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum