Housewarming present....
-> Artillery Forum

#1: Housewarming present.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 pm
    ----
Howdy all! Just wanted to stop in while the paint is still fresh and say CONGRATS on the new forum!

Not having any artillery experience I have nothing to contribute....other than to say THANK YOU for your service, past or present, and anything that makes life difficult for the bad guys while protecting our guys has my full support!

So here's the housewarming gift if you wanna have a few minutes of recreation....of course I'm assuming you haven't seen this already, maybe you have....enjoy!

dsc.discovery.com/tv/f...annon.html

#2: Re: Housewarming present.... Author: binder001 PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:22 am
    ----
I agree that this new forum has a great potential, thanks for starting it up.

I've never been in the real military but my dad was a redleg for the first part of his National Guard career. I grew up around 105mm howitzers. Back in about 1957 we went to Ft. Sill for several months while dad went to Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course. We lived off-post but my big thrill was going past the motor pools and seeing the Honest John rockets and launchers. The Field Artillery Museum at Ft. Sill was also a great place to visit over the years.

Good luck on the forum.

Gary B.

-> Artillery Forum