Time for a quiz
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Time for a quiz Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 pm
    ----
we haven't had one in ages

first one to correctly identify this

gets Doug, Bob, and Neil's moderator saleries combined Wink

Piney

#2: Re: Time for a quiz Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:42 pm
    ----
Flying Jeep????

No idea

Joe D

#3: Re: Time for a quiz Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:22 pm
    ----
He takes the handoff from Joe_D and says
www.unrealaircraft.com...abuggy.php

#4: Re: Time for a quiz Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:39 pm
    ----
No double-dipping, Bob. You can't have the mod salary AND a prize! Evil or Very Mad

#5: Re: Time for a quiz Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 pm
    ----
you guys kill me. i would love to have your salaries but i am allergic to peanuts!
sr

#6: Re: Time for a quiz Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 am
    ----
- SHAWN
you guys kill me. i would love to have your salaries but i am allergic to peanuts!
sr

Peanuts??? Only the senior moderator is paid that much

#7: Re: Time for a quiz Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 am
    ----
I was only joking based on the windshield,

Then again, It may have come from the recesses in the back of my mind. I did read a lot of military equipment books as a kid.

Does that mean I get a percentage of the grand prize, after all, I did "Hand it off" Smile .

Joe D

#8: Re: Time for a quiz Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:13 am
    ----
I thought it would take longer then that, Bob has it along with a substancial bonus to his princely salary Laughing

Piney

#9: Re: Time for a quiz Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 am
    ----
- Joe_D
I was only joking based on the windshield,

Then again, It may have come from the recesses in the back of my mind. I did read a lot of military equipment books as a kid.

Does that mean I get a percentage of the grand prize, after all, I did "Hand it off" Smile .

Joe D

Of course. 50-50. It was a true hand off. After looking at your response I googled 'Flying Jeep' and there it was.

Now 50-50 means you get the shells and I get the peanuts. It only makes sense the shells come first Mr. Green

-> AFV News Discussion Board