A website I'm sure we can all get behind...
-> Officer's Club

#1: A website I'm sure we can all get behind... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:05 pm
    ----
All Skwirrels Must Die!

SEE....shocking video of skwirrel attacking and carrying off an injured skwirrel!

LEARN...the disturbing connection between skwirrels and communism!

WITNESS....horrid facts about skwirrels you probably didn't know...

("10. Squirrels kill and castrate other squirrels.
Naturalists have discovered an alarming behavior among certain squirrels. A Male squirrel will invade the tree of an enemy squirrel and bite off the nuts of the young in the nest.)

BUY...Tee-Shirts, Tote Bags and hats, with a design I KNOW you're going to love....

Great Items You'll be Proud to Wear!

...and from the Calif. Dept. of Health...the Skwirrel/West Nile Virus connection. Stamp out these deadly resevoirs of vector-borne infection!

www.westnile.ca.gov/wn...irrels.htm

#2: Re: A website I'm sure we can all get behind... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:35 pm
    ----
That #10 would explan alot about Shades Twisted Evil

Piney

#3: Re: A website I'm sure we can all get behind... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 pm
    ----
knew it! all along you have to admit you knew it... Oh they try to be cute but with a certain acidic undertone if you paid attention... DEATH TO SQWIRRELS - EVEN RED 'UNS!

#4: Re: A website I'm sure we can all get behind... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:19 pm
    ----
Sorry Shades, I just felt I had to say that to feel right about drinking my coffee out of that kewl coffee mug they sell Laughing Laughing Laughing

#5: Re: A website I'm sure we can all get behind... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:08 am
    ----
That all refers to greys.
Greys carry the pox and pass it on to Reds.
Greys are immune but Red's have never had it so they die quickly and horribly from it.

Until then we Red, Emperor, Skwirrells are cute and cuddly and have impeccable table manners.
We almost never bite off another skwirrell's nuts before elevenses.
Not even young ones.

-> Officer's Club